Skip to main content

The man you are looking at on the television is not Buhari, he is from Sudan- IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu says



The leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, says the person presently ruling the country is not President Buhari but a Sudanese national who had undergone plastic surgery in order to look like President Buhari. Lol. Kanu said this while speaking to members of his group yesterday September 3rd.
“I can stand and prove who I am but Buhari cannot do the same thing. The man you are looking at on the television is not Buhari. His name is Jubril, he is from Sudan. After extensive plastic surgery, they brought him back. They taught him Buhari’s mannerisms and he came back deceiving all of you. He cannot deceive Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB,” the IPOB leader said.
The secessionist group leader also debunked a report by the Sun newspaper that he is currently on the run
“It wasn’t my wish to speak but the more I keep quiet the more they keep lying. I am under oath to defend IPOB and I will do so. We can never, ever surrender. Don’t mind the lies they are feeding you. People want to sell their newspapers, they fabricate nonsense.” he said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Ksenia Sobchak: The pretty reality TV star that wants to replace Vladimir Putin as Russian President

Pretty Ksenia Sobchak is popular a socialite and reality TV star who intends to replace Vladimir Putin as Russian President during the March 2018 presidential election. She's described in the media as Russia's Paris Hilton, and wrote a book titled "How to Marry a Millionaire". In an interview with CNN's Christine Amanpour she said that starting with participating in massive opposition protests in 2011 and 2012 her "fight against the regime" gained legitimacy. The 36-year old star is also the daughter of Vladimir Putin's political mentor. In September 2017, Vladimir Putin spoke on Sobchak's presidential intentions at a press conference saying, 'every person has the right to nominate himself in accordance with the law. And Ksenia Sobchak is not an exception here. I respect her father Anatoly Sobchak, I believe that he was an outstanding figure in contemporary Russian history. I'm saying this without a trace ...

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans to be Arraigned in court today

Notorious kidnapper, Evans to be arraigned in court tomorrow  Notorious billionaire kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans, will be arraigned at the Ikeja High Court tomorrow. The Zonal Police PPRO, Dolapo Badmus, exclusively revealed this to LIB this evening and also adviced members of the public who have no business at the above-mentioned court to stay away from the premises. The Notorious kidnap kingpin who has been in detention for over two months was arrested on the 10th of June at his Magodo residence in Lagos. Evans, a native of Umudim, in Nnewi, Anambra State, was behind the kidnap attempt on prominent transporter and owner of Young Shall Grow Motors, Chief Vincent Obianodo.  He was also behind a series of attacks, including armed robbery and kidnapping in and outside of Lagos, which LIB extensively reported in June Read here 

Wenger: I almost quit Arsenal

The Frenchman has come under increasing criticism as the Gunners continue to fail to reach the heights that saw them considered one of England’s biggest clubs a decade ago. And while Wenger has led the north London side to three FA Cup titles in the last four seasons, their sixth-placed finish in the Premier League last term and subsequent exclusion from the Champions League has seen the pressure mount. Arsenal were also handed a 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Liverpool prior to last week’s international break, while their lacklustre transfer business in August has left more questions than answers hanging over the Emirates Stadium. “Yes, I hesitated to extend for personal reasons,” Wenger told French television. “I’ve been at Arsenal for 20 years, and I’m always wondering if I should continue to lead the club. We were doing quite badly last season.”