Skip to main content

What a multi-tasking mother! Who Breatfeeds her son while lying on the ground trying to rescue a puppy from under a car

A mother has shared the inspirational moment she breastfed her baby while rescuing a puppy from beneath a car.
Sterling Corbin, 30, from Guam, Western Pacific, had been trying to catch rescue dog, Polly, who had escaped under a vehicle, when her ten-month-old child, Keanu, started to cry for food.

Insistent on capturing the puppy and returning her home, the stay-at-home mother decided to multi-task and breastfeed her son while continuing with her animal rescue.
Sterling took to facebook  to share the inspirational moment, with other mothers praising her for showing the reality of parenthood.
A mother, Sterling Corbin (pictured)  has shared the inspirational moment she breast fed her baby whilst rescuing a puppy from beneath a car
A mother, Sterling Corbin (pictured)  has shared the inspirational moment she breast fed her baby whilst rescuing a puppy from beneath a car
Sterling at her friends get on the floor to try and rescue the dog, which had escaped under a car
Sterling at her friends get on the floor to try and rescue the dog, which had escaped under a car
Finally we have her! Sterling (pictured) was able capture Poppy from under the car and return her to her owner
Finally we have her! Sterling (pictured) was able capture Poppy from under the car and return her to her owner
Sterling said: 'My friend's dog was at a sitter's house and she escaped - she had been out for hours and everyone was looking for her.
'After I had spent an hour searching, I found her under the car on a stranger's driveway, so ducked down to tried to grab the dog.
'Whilst trying to coax the dog out, my son started to cry and I knew that he needed feeding, but I didn't want to let the dog go.
'So, in true mother style, I decided to breastfeed my son whilst still rescuing the dog.
Sterling's son Keanu with Poppy when she was a puppy - the mother had to breastfeed her son while trying to 
Sterling's son Keanu with Poppy when she was a puppy - the mother had to breastfeed her son while trying to 
Poppy pictured as a puppy. The dog went missing from a friends house and Sterling helped to rescue the naughty pup
Poppy pictured as a puppy. The dog went missing from a friends house and Sterling helped to rescue the naughty pup
Sterling took to Facebook to share the inspirational moment, with other mothers praising her for showing the reality of parenthood
Sterling took to Facebook to share the inspirational moment, with other mothers praising her for showing the reality of parenthood
Sterling with her son Keanu - she admits she felt quite silly at first, but carried on with both at the same time
Sterling with her son Keanu - she admits she felt quite silly at first, but carried on with both at the same time
'By the end of it, my son was full, the dog was returned to her owner and I got a vegan cheesecake - so everyone won.'
Despite the animal advocate's want to rescue this dog, she admits that there were times when she was going to let the dog go and privately breastfeed her child.
She said: 'At first I felt quite silly and thought I could have just let go and gone and sat in my car and breastfed Keanu there.'
Picture of Sterling as she grabbed the naughty pup and tried to rescue it as it got stuck under a car and wouldn't come out 
Picture of Sterling as she grabbed the naughty pup and tried to rescue it as it got stuck under a car and wouldn't come out 
'But I had a big support network around me who made sure I didn't feel ridiculous for nursing and trying to catch this dog in a stranger's driveway.
'I was afraid that if I let go of the dog we wouldn't catch her again, and there was a storm rolling in.
'So when I knew my son was hungry - it was either let him keep screaming, or feed a hungry baby.
'It just sums up the life of an every day mother - you're always having to think on your feet and do what is best for your child.'
Poppy, pictured with her brothers, went missing and was later rescued by Sterling Corbin, when she was a puppy
Poppy, pictured with her brothers, went missing and was later rescued by Sterling Corbin, when she was a puppy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Ksenia Sobchak: The pretty reality TV star that wants to replace Vladimir Putin as Russian President

Pretty Ksenia Sobchak is popular a socialite and reality TV star who intends to replace Vladimir Putin as Russian President during the March 2018 presidential election. She's described in the media as Russia's Paris Hilton, and wrote a book titled "How to Marry a Millionaire". In an interview with CNN's Christine Amanpour she said that starting with participating in massive opposition protests in 2011 and 2012 her "fight against the regime" gained legitimacy. The 36-year old star is also the daughter of Vladimir Putin's political mentor. In September 2017, Vladimir Putin spoke on Sobchak's presidential intentions at a press conference saying, 'every person has the right to nominate himself in accordance with the law. And Ksenia Sobchak is not an exception here. I respect her father Anatoly Sobchak, I believe that he was an outstanding figure in contemporary Russian history. I'm saying this without a trace ...

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans to be Arraigned in court today

Notorious kidnapper, Evans to be arraigned in court tomorrow  Notorious billionaire kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans, will be arraigned at the Ikeja High Court tomorrow. The Zonal Police PPRO, Dolapo Badmus, exclusively revealed this to LIB this evening and also adviced members of the public who have no business at the above-mentioned court to stay away from the premises. The Notorious kidnap kingpin who has been in detention for over two months was arrested on the 10th of June at his Magodo residence in Lagos. Evans, a native of Umudim, in Nnewi, Anambra State, was behind the kidnap attempt on prominent transporter and owner of Young Shall Grow Motors, Chief Vincent Obianodo.  He was also behind a series of attacks, including armed robbery and kidnapping in and outside of Lagos, which LIB extensively reported in June Read here 

Wenger: I almost quit Arsenal

The Frenchman has come under increasing criticism as the Gunners continue to fail to reach the heights that saw them considered one of England’s biggest clubs a decade ago. And while Wenger has led the north London side to three FA Cup titles in the last four seasons, their sixth-placed finish in the Premier League last term and subsequent exclusion from the Champions League has seen the pressure mount. Arsenal were also handed a 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Liverpool prior to last week’s international break, while their lacklustre transfer business in August has left more questions than answers hanging over the Emirates Stadium. “Yes, I hesitated to extend for personal reasons,” Wenger told French television. “I’ve been at Arsenal for 20 years, and I’m always wondering if I should continue to lead the club. We were doing quite badly last season.”