Skip to main content

Offset gets exposed for cheating after his phone is hacked and nude videos of Cardi leaks; she responds


Cardi B
Cardi B's fiance, Offset's phone was hacked and the hacker released some incriminating videos, including one that shows Offset cheating with an unknown woman.
A video of the Migos’ rapper’s cheating was leaked alongside nude videos of Cardi. One of the videos show Offset in a hotel with a mystery woman who isn’t his fiancée. The video was reportedly taken back in September when Cardi and Offset were dating. Fans quickly noticed the shoes and outfit in the video was the same outfit he wore during a concert back in September.
Fameolous reportedly spoke with Cardi B directly, and she allegedly confirmed that the person in the video is indeed Offset.
Recall that in October, Cardi B made a post on her Instagram that hinted she may have found out Offset was cheating on her. At the time, she shared a selfie with a text overlay reading, "Single." She later returned to social media to explain the post, saying she was upset about something and overreacted.
She wrote: "So listen babes, I exaggerated a lil bit ’cause earlier I was really upset and the Bronx girl in me always have to go to the extreme. I came to my senses now. I’m sorry…Waffle House on me?"
Not too long after that drama, Offset proposed to her onstage during Power 99’s Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia on October 27th. And she ended up gifting him a Roll Royce for his birthday a few weeks ago.
Before the video of Offset in the hotel room leaked, Cardi posted a cryptic message on Twitter that reads: "I’m emotional today guys ..It’s a weird feeling of happy and sad but I’m not sad .Im just real grateful that you guys been supporting my new record .Its a good feeling after people constantly discourage you .You guys giving me strength like VitaminD."

Cardi B

It's obvious all isn't well in paradise because Cardi recently started following her ex-Tommy Geez on Instagram after which she shared another cryptic message via Instagram Stories that read, "I still think about you." 

Cardi B
Asides the cheating video, the hacker also leaked private videos of Cardi dancing around naked. Cardi took to Twitter to respond to the naked video leaks.
In one tweet, she wrote: "People keep posting the nude videos of me like if i wasn’t a stripper before ?????‍??You know there’s videos of me stripping with my titties & ass out on YouTube already right ??anyways i know i know i got a nice body right ?"

Cardi B

And in another, she let the whole world know she was sticking with Offset, writing: "I still put the pussy on offset ??‍??Bartier Cardi".

Cardi B

She later shared a very raunchy video that puportedly shows her and Offset performing some sort of sexual act (watch here).
Her most recent tweet reads: "I’m just going to make things positive out of a bad situation."
Cardi B

Below is the leaked video showing Offset cheating. While here and here are the leaked nude videos of Cardi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Ksenia Sobchak: The pretty reality TV star that wants to replace Vladimir Putin as Russian President

Pretty Ksenia Sobchak is popular a socialite and reality TV star who intends to replace Vladimir Putin as Russian President during the March 2018 presidential election. She's described in the media as Russia's Paris Hilton, and wrote a book titled "How to Marry a Millionaire". In an interview with CNN's Christine Amanpour she said that starting with participating in massive opposition protests in 2011 and 2012 her "fight against the regime" gained legitimacy. The 36-year old star is also the daughter of Vladimir Putin's political mentor. In September 2017, Vladimir Putin spoke on Sobchak's presidential intentions at a press conference saying, 'every person has the right to nominate himself in accordance with the law. And Ksenia Sobchak is not an exception here. I respect her father Anatoly Sobchak, I believe that he was an outstanding figure in contemporary Russian history. I'm saying this without a trace ...

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans to be Arraigned in court today

Notorious kidnapper, Evans to be arraigned in court tomorrow  Notorious billionaire kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans, will be arraigned at the Ikeja High Court tomorrow. The Zonal Police PPRO, Dolapo Badmus, exclusively revealed this to LIB this evening and also adviced members of the public who have no business at the above-mentioned court to stay away from the premises. The Notorious kidnap kingpin who has been in detention for over two months was arrested on the 10th of June at his Magodo residence in Lagos. Evans, a native of Umudim, in Nnewi, Anambra State, was behind the kidnap attempt on prominent transporter and owner of Young Shall Grow Motors, Chief Vincent Obianodo.  He was also behind a series of attacks, including armed robbery and kidnapping in and outside of Lagos, which LIB extensively reported in June Read here 

Wenger: I almost quit Arsenal

The Frenchman has come under increasing criticism as the Gunners continue to fail to reach the heights that saw them considered one of England’s biggest clubs a decade ago. And while Wenger has led the north London side to three FA Cup titles in the last four seasons, their sixth-placed finish in the Premier League last term and subsequent exclusion from the Champions League has seen the pressure mount. Arsenal were also handed a 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Liverpool prior to last week’s international break, while their lacklustre transfer business in August has left more questions than answers hanging over the Emirates Stadium. “Yes, I hesitated to extend for personal reasons,” Wenger told French television. “I’ve been at Arsenal for 20 years, and I’m always wondering if I should continue to lead the club. We were doing quite badly last season.”