Skip to main content

"I don't want to die": Mum of Italian graduate, 26, killed in Grenfell fire reveals daughter’s harrowing last words as blaze engulfed tower




"I don
A heartbroken mother painfully recalls the last conversation she had with her daughter moments before she died in the Grenfell fire on June 14, 2017.
26-year-old Gloria Trevisan lived on the 23rd floor of Grenfell Tower, north Kensington, with her fiance Marco Gottardi.  They moved to London three months before the fire to look for work. As fire engulfed the building on that fateful day in June and she saw there was no means of escape, Gloria and Marco, both architecture graduates, called their families to say their goodbyes.
"I don

Gloria used her last breaths to tell her mum how much she loved her. As smoke filled her apartment, the architecture graduate tragically apologized to her mum, distraught they will not be able to embrace ever again.
Ms Trevisan said, according to La Repubblica: "I am so sorry I can never hug you again. I had my whole life ahead of me. It's not fair. I don't want to die. I wanted to help you, to thank you for all you did for me. I am about to go to heaven, I will help you from there."
"I don

Her mum Emanuela Disaro told Channel 4 News, she felt helpless listening to her daughter's harrowing cries on the phone.
"How do you help that person, with words? You just can't believe what's happening, I couldn't believe what she was telling me," she told the broadcaster.
As Gloria spoke with her mother, her partner Marco, courageously attempted to play down his fears to his own parents. But when they saw the flames raging up the stairs, they eventually told their desperate families. Their phone conversation was cut short, as the fire ripped through the tower block.
"I don
Gloria was tragically identified by her dental records and her cause of death was ruled as "consistent with the effects of fire" at a short inquest hearing in July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mary J Blige steps out with her new man to a red carpet event (photos)

Mary J Blige, 46, has been dating 'Straight Outta Compton' actor, Jason Mitchell, 30, since January 2017. Jason played Eazy-E in the 2015 biopic. The couple attended the premiere of the movie Mudbound, on October 12th, which Jason stars in.

WTH? Man tries to rape a woman in an elevator in the presence of her daughter

A man tried to rape a woman in an elevator while her child was present. In the video reportedly shot in an elevator in China, the unsuspecting woman is seen getting in with her daughter while a man followed behind. As soon as they were in the elevator and it began ascending, the man can be seen checking out the woman's butt. Then when the elevator stopped and she tried to get out, he pulled her back inside, punched a button to shut the doors, then proceeded to attack the woman. The man throws the woman to the floor and slaps her multiple times as she struggles. The elevator door opens multiple times after that but each time, he makes sure to prevent her from leaving and holds her down. The struggle continues for long until the woman finally pulls her high-heeled shoe and attacks him with it. Watch the shocking video below.

Boobs Galore! Cossy Orjiakor meets Roman-goddes (Photo)

These ladies are endowed! See the full photo below...