Skip to main content

24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)


24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)
A 24-year-old Swedish model, Natasha Crown is set to break the Guinness book of records for getting the biggest butt implants ever.
Natasha who is completely addicted to Surgery is said to have previously had three Brazillian butt lifts, where fat was taken from other parts of her body and injected into the buttocks.
Following her recent operation, the woman’s butt now measures 72 inches from the previous 70inch backside.
Speaking with Daily Mail, the plus-size model who had her first procedure at the age of 20, says she feels horny with herself whenever she 'feel all the jiggling, jiggling, jiggling' while walking in the street.
24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)
“I was 20 when I had my first procedure and yes, I would say I’m obsessed. The first thing I do in the morning is go to the mirror and look at my bum,” the Swedish glamour model continues.
“Maybe I have body dysmorphia or something but I don’t feel like it is even that big. I definitely want bigger.”
And after three butt jobs, she admits she gets turned on by herself when she feels her badonk in motion as she walks down the street.
“I just love the feel of having a big bum. When I walk, I feel all the jiggling, jiggling, jiggling and I start to feel horny with myself,” she says.
“That is the best feeling I think. My bum makes me feel sexy and makes me feel powerful.”
Continues to see more photos of Natasha and massive butt..
24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)

24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)24-year-old model set to break the Guinness book of World Records after getting the biggest butt implants (Photos)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Ksenia Sobchak: The pretty reality TV star that wants to replace Vladimir Putin as Russian President

Pretty Ksenia Sobchak is popular a socialite and reality TV star who intends to replace Vladimir Putin as Russian President during the March 2018 presidential election. She's described in the media as Russia's Paris Hilton, and wrote a book titled "How to Marry a Millionaire". In an interview with CNN's Christine Amanpour she said that starting with participating in massive opposition protests in 2011 and 2012 her "fight against the regime" gained legitimacy. The 36-year old star is also the daughter of Vladimir Putin's political mentor. In September 2017, Vladimir Putin spoke on Sobchak's presidential intentions at a press conference saying, 'every person has the right to nominate himself in accordance with the law. And Ksenia Sobchak is not an exception here. I respect her father Anatoly Sobchak, I believe that he was an outstanding figure in contemporary Russian history. I'm saying this without a trace ...

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans to be Arraigned in court today

Notorious kidnapper, Evans to be arraigned in court tomorrow  Notorious billionaire kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans, will be arraigned at the Ikeja High Court tomorrow. The Zonal Police PPRO, Dolapo Badmus, exclusively revealed this to LIB this evening and also adviced members of the public who have no business at the above-mentioned court to stay away from the premises. The Notorious kidnap kingpin who has been in detention for over two months was arrested on the 10th of June at his Magodo residence in Lagos. Evans, a native of Umudim, in Nnewi, Anambra State, was behind the kidnap attempt on prominent transporter and owner of Young Shall Grow Motors, Chief Vincent Obianodo.  He was also behind a series of attacks, including armed robbery and kidnapping in and outside of Lagos, which LIB extensively reported in June Read here 

Wenger: I almost quit Arsenal

The Frenchman has come under increasing criticism as the Gunners continue to fail to reach the heights that saw them considered one of England’s biggest clubs a decade ago. And while Wenger has led the north London side to three FA Cup titles in the last four seasons, their sixth-placed finish in the Premier League last term and subsequent exclusion from the Champions League has seen the pressure mount. Arsenal were also handed a 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Liverpool prior to last week’s international break, while their lacklustre transfer business in August has left more questions than answers hanging over the Emirates Stadium. “Yes, I hesitated to extend for personal reasons,” Wenger told French television. “I’ve been at Arsenal for 20 years, and I’m always wondering if I should continue to lead the club. We were doing quite badly last season.”